How To Maintain Wool Felt?
Jun. 21, 2019
As a Polishing Felt Supplier, let's share with you how to care for wool felt.
1. Wash with cold water.
2. Felt products should not be bleached.
3. Choose a neutral lotion marked with a pure wool logo and no bleach.
4. Wash hands alone, do not use the washing machine, so as not to damage the shape.
5. When washing, gently press the hand, the dirty part only needs to be gently washed, do not brush with a brush.
6. Use shampoo plus moisturizing to reduce the appearance of the raised ball.
7. After the cleaning is completed, hang it in a ventilated place and dry it naturally. For drying, please use low-temperature drying. If you want to know more about Wool Felt Sheets, please keep an eye on our website or contact us.